14 500 - 21 000 PLN B2B netto
13 000 - 19 000 PLN UoP brutto
500+ Number of employees
n/a Team size
100% Remote work
The ability to change the project:
- You will join a small team owning several microservices. What's ahead of you: Java Spring Boot microservices, AWS Lambdas, RESTful APIs , AWS notifications, queues , relational and non-relational databases, and some Node.js. You will also develop your frontend skills by participating in migration of AngularJS SPA portal to Angular micro frontends. You will automate all tests and deployments to deliver software which handles 1M endpoints and thousands of customers;
- Not familiar with cyber security? No worries. You will be building a regular line of business software using industry best practices. Your application will deliver low-level security components prepared by other teams and the best cyber security experts.
What are you looking for? We offer:
- Being part of rapidly growing and prestigious cybersecurity industry (we deliver solutions to other IT experts);
- Flexible , international work environment based on autonomy, trust and responsibility (flexible hours, no timesheets, no estimation, no sprints);
- Full remote (also when pandemic ends) or office (landing on top floors of the upcoming, new highest building in Poznań, as soon as it is completed);
- Plenty of opportunities to grow (cutting edge is already legacy);
- Being part of an inspiring team of highly skilled, friendly and supportive fellows;
- Informal, safe, and homey atmosphere;
- Permanent contract with salary in range 13 -19K PLN or B2B contract 14,5-21K PLN depending on experience.
Interview with a Workeo recruiter
Interview with F-Secure
Final decision - Welcome to the team! :)
Offered forms of cooperation:
About company Nobody knows cybersecurity like F-Secure does. For three decades, the company has been innovating in the field of digital security, protecting tens of thousands of companies and millions of people. F-Secure's sophisticated technology combines the power of machine learning with the expertise of security experts who have been involved in more European cybercrime investigations than any other company on the market. The company's products are sold all over the world by over 200 Internet and mobile operators and thousands of retailers.